Fire Equipment Maintenance
Why do you need scheduled Maintenance?
Will your Fire Equipment work when you need it too? Can you tell if it has been damaged? Has someone borrowed an item and not returned it? Do you remember when you last checked? Seems like 2 months? It is probably longer! Have the Australian Standards and Building Code changed? Do you want to automate your maintenance program? Do you want peace of mind? Remove the guesswork and hassle from your Fire Equipment Maintenance program. Scheduled maintenance by P & J Fire Services will resolve doubt. P & J Fire Services is a registered CFA FEM provider. For a no-fuss fire safety consultant ring to discuss your needs today ph 0430 666 877
On Site Fire Equipment Service
There is no need to bring your fire equipment to us. P & J Fire Services well equipped service vehicles will come to you. If an equipment fault cannot be resolved we will organise either repair or replacement for you.
- Narre Warren
- And more
Maintenance Services provided:
- Site Review Complete Check-listed Process
- Fire Extinguishers Check for damage, defects, repair if appropriate, ensure in good working order
- Fire Blankets Intact and functional
- Hose reels Mechanically sound, operational
- Hoses Check for damage, defects, check length remains fit for purpose
- Exit Signage Present, visible, intact
- Emergency Lighting Visible, functional
- Exit Doors Clear and functional
- Path of Travel Safe, unimpeded, alternative routes displayed
- Other Recommendations if Specialist Plumber or Electrician required.
ph 0430 666 877
Ring Peter to discuss your Fire Safety needs
ph 0430 666 877